‘Still Here’ for iOS and Android feels like a relaxing morning stroll, it’s a 2D flight game set in beautiful dystopian world with lots of secrets for you to uncover.
Players control curious little creatures called ‘Pip’ that visit places of natural beauty while helping and befriending artificial life. Set in a dystopian future on our earth: Could the Pips uncover what happened and why there seem to be no humans around?
Please check out ‘Still Here’ available for iOS and Android.Price: Free (includes Advertisements and in-App Purchases Available)
With David’s extensive history working in the games industry on AAA and mobile games, an obsession grew to bring the visual beauty and wonder of hand-drawn 2D concept art to mobile games. Frustrated by commercial design work-flows where artistic charm is often lost, David decided to learn how to code and create his own game: Pippi Pilots . By controlling the whole process of creating a game David makes sure the game will be challenging and fun, while maintaining an excellent visual experience full of wonder and creativity.
To ensure the high quality standards of the project, David collaborates with Emiel Kampen ( Prrrpl ) on game-, level,- and UI-design.
- Relaxing tap-to fly gameplay
- 3 Playable characters
- 8 Beautiful stages (more incoming!)
- Keep playing: Different challenges available per stage
- Uncover mysteries: discover the backstory of the Pip’s dystopian world
- Photo-mode: snap shots and save the images on your device
- This is just the beginning: multiple updates and improvements will be released in the near future!